• Wednesday, 10:34 a.m., the city’s sewage treatment plant reported that someone between noon and 3 p.m. Friday took a pressure washer, valued at $799, from the main pump station.
• Wednesday, 5:17 p.m., Lisa M. Peterson, 54, of 581 Main St., Limestone, was charged with operating while registration suspended or revoked, a misdemeanor.
• Wednesday, 4:25 p.m., a two-vehicle accident in the Olean General Hospital parking lot resulted in no injuries. A vehicle driven by Christine M. Decosta, 26, of Delevan, turned right from a stop sign and made contact with a vehicle driven by Marilyn S. Stetz, 62, of Salamanca. Decosta stated that as she was turning right, Stetz moved to the left to avoid a piece of machinery parked on the hospital’s west side and there was not room for her. Stetz had the right of way.
• Tuesday, no time given, Robert J. Zaccaria, 27, of Alfred, was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor; and speeding. The charges stem from a traffic stop on West State Street. Zaccaria was issued traffic citations and released to appear in Wellsville Village Court on May 23.
• Tuesday, no time given, Christopher J. Buell, 44, of Wellsville, was arrested on bench warrant issued by Wellsville Village Court for failure to appear in court and/or pay a fine. Buell was arraigned before Associate Judge Shaun Walsh. Buell was released and is due back in Wellsville Village Court at a later date to make his fine payment.
• WELLSVILLE — Brendan C. Barnett, 33, of Wellsville, was arrested on a family court warrant issued out of Allegany County Court on Wednesday. Barnett, who was already incarcerated in Allegany County Jail on unrelated charges, was transported to Wellsville Village Court, where he was arraigned and remanded back to jail, with bail set at $10,000 cash or $20,000 bond. Barnett is due to reappear in Allegany County Family Court at a later date.
• ALMOND — Donald W. Schultz, 46, of Belmont, was charged with driving while intoxicated on April 10. Troopers pulled over Schultz’s for driving with no tail lamps or license plates on Route 2 in the town of Almond and said they detected the odor of alcohol. Schultz would not perform standardized field sobriety tests, police said. He was transported to Amity-based state police barracks, where he refused to provide a breath sample. He was arraigned before Almond Town Court and released. He is set to reappear Monday.
• GROVE — Justin C. Spencer, 31, of Portageville, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated after a two-vehicle accident Saturday on Route 70. Spencer allegedly struck a guardrail and then rear-ended another vehicle. Troopers said they detected the odor of alcohol when interviewing Spencer. Spencer allegedly recorded a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent at the Fillmore-based state police barracks. He was released on tickets and is due in Grove Town Court on June 5.
• AMITY — David W. Randall Jr., 46, of Amity, was charged Sunday with two counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief, class A misdemeanors. Troopers investigating a domestic incident arrested Randall after he allegedly broke property and prevented a 911 call. Randall was transported to the Amity-based state police barracks, then arraigned before Friendship Town Court. He was remanded to Allegany County Jail on $2,000 cash bail or $4,000 bond and was scheduled to appear before Amity Town Court on Wednesday.
• CANEADEA — Keshawana K. Foots, 24, of Buffalo, was charged with second-degree obstruction of governmental administration, a class A misdemeanor, and disorderly conduct and second-degree harassment, both violations, on Friday. Troopers investigating an incident at Absolut Care in Caneadea arrested Foots, who allegedly resisted arrest. She was transported to the Amity-based state police barracks for processing and was arraigned before Belfast Town Court. She was remanded to Allegany County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond. She was scheduled to appear before Caneadea Town Court on Wednesday.
• BELMONT — Shawna M. Foster, 32, of Wellsville, was charged with driving while intoxicated on Thursday. Troopers stopped a car that failed to stop at a stop sign on Route 244 and Greenwich Street and said they detected the odor of alcohol when interviewing Foster. She was transported to Amity-based state police barracks, where she allegedly recorded a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent. She was released on tickets and was due in Belmont Village Court on Wednesday.
• ALFRED — Daniel L. Haskell, 22, of Chenango Forks, was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief, petit larceny and third-degree unauthorized use of a vehicle, all class A misdemeanors. Bail was set at $1,000.